Joining us this Sunday?
Dress however you feel comfortable. We recommend arriving early to get situated and seated. Our friendly greeters and ushers will be ready to assist you if you have any questions or needs.
Here's what you can expect at our in-person services:
- Our whole meeting is centered on the gospel of grace––the good news about Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. During the service, you'll hear us sing this, testify to this, pray this, and preach this. It's the most important thing we hope to communicate each week.
- Our time of singing features both classic hymns and newer songs but all our music is grounded in the truth of God's Word and the gospel.
- Kids Ministry is available for kids ages 9 months to 12 years of age during our 9am service only. During the 11am service, we offer a class for ages 6-12 years old and we are working to reopen more classes quickly! (Consider volunteering here!) For those kids in the service, activity packets are available during both services. Check out our Kids Ministry page for information on what the Kids ministry looks like and how it works.
- During the meeting, we provide a room for moms with infants with comfy chairs and a video feed of the main meeting.
- Our Information Table has friendly volunteers that can help you get connected and answer any questions you may have. If it's your first time joining us, make sure to stop by the table and pick up your free gift.
Typical Order of Service
- Call to Worship
- Songs of Worship
- Scripture Reading
- Songs of Worship
- Testimonies, Updates and Announcements
- Bible Teaching
- Communion (1st Sunday of each month)
- Song of Response
- Sending and Benediction
Lastly, here are some of our current safety guidelines regarding our services:
Facemasks are optional. If you want to wear one you certainly can as this will now be a personal decision for you, but it will not be required.
In both of our services, we are designating the Connect Room as the area where people who want to wear facemasks during the entire service, can sit and be socially distanced from one another.
Have a question regarding social distancing, face masks, or something else? Please visit our FAQ Page.