About Cross of Grace Kids
Partnering with parents to disciple the kids of Cross of Grace as we seek gospel renewal in the city of El Paso, and through it, the World.
9 AM Service
- Little Creek 9-23 months old
- Bear Peak 2-3 years old
- Mountain View (Temporarily Closed)
- Whispering Pines 4-5 years old
- Moose Lake 6-7 years old
- Deer Canyon 8-10 years old
- South Franklin 11-12 years old (up through 6th grade)
11 AM Service
- Bear Peak 2-4 years old
- Whispering Pines 5-7 years old
- Deer Canyon 8-10 years old
- South Franklin 10-12 years old
We are working to rebuild Kids Ministry in our 11 AM service so we can offer more classes. Join the Cross of Grace Kids Team! Contact us today!
Parents, please help us by doing the following things:
1. Please pre-register with your family information if you are new to church!
2. Download the Church Center App to pre-check in using your phone! On Sunday morning, pre-check your kids in on your way to church and then simply scan the barcode upon arriving. Note: Pre-checking your kids does not secure a spot for your child in the class. It only allows for easier check-in when you arrive.
3. Sign up for the Kids Ministry Parent e-mail
Here is some important information:
- Check in at the computers before you drop off your children at their class
- We enforce capacity limits for each class to allow us to serve each child more effectively
- Parents with children in diapers or potty training will be asked to come to help their children when need arises.
Getting to Class
Drop off & pick up will be in the New Kids Ministry Lobby. Drop-off begins 15 minutes before each service, parents may access the lobby through the backyard where a friendly volunteer will be available to direct their family to the right class. You will enter through the hallway under the sign that says "Restrooms/Commons." Just follow the sidewalk to the entrance of the lobby! Please remember to check in at the computers before dropping kids off at class.
When picking up, please remember to show your security sticker to the volunteer. Parents will no longer be able to access Kids Ministry through the white door in the auditorium. You must enter through the new lobby in the backyard to ensure the safety of our kids and volunteers.
In order to provide a safe, healthy environment for all children in our care, we ask that you keep your child home any time he or she exhibits any of the symptoms listed in our sick policy.
All our teachers are members of the church and all of our volunteers have been screened before serving in Children's Ministry and received training through MinistrySafe. They are committed to providing a fun, safe, and loving environment for all kids.
We use The Gospel Project for Kids as our curriculum, which takes kids through the entire story of the Bible, explaining how each story relates to Jesus. You can see sample lessons and get more information on the Gospel Project for Kids Website.
Get an overview of the curriculum with this short video of the whole Bible: