About Cross of Grace Kids
We hope to come alongside parents to help kids learn about Jesus and to support parents in their God-given task of raising their children. Kids Ministry exists to disciple our children, and to equip parents to disciple them as well.
We offer in-person Kids Ministry during our 9 am service for ages 9 months - 12 years old. Currently, we are not able to offer in-person Kids Ministry during our 11 am service.
Parents, please help us by doing the following three things:
1. Please pre-register and update your family information if you are new or have not attended recently.
2. Download the Church Center App to check in using your phone! On Sunday morning, pre-check your kids in on your way to church and then simply scan the barcode upon arriving.
3. Sign up for the Kids Ministry Parent e-mail
4. Volunteer to serve in Kids Ministry!
Here is some important information:
- All kids must have their temperature checked & waiver signed before entering Kids Ministry
- Please ensure you have checked in at the computers before you drop off your children at their class
- There will be capacity limits for each class to allow for a better environment for volunteers and children.
- Parents with children in diapers or potty-training will be asked to come to help their child should they need a diaper change or bathroom help.
For kids remaining in the Sunday Service, we offer activity packets, and Freddy the Moose gives a brief kids lesson!
Getting to Class
Drop off & pick up will be through the hallway entrance to Kids Ministry. At 8:50 AM, parents may walk their children through the double doors where a friendly volunteer will be available to direct your family to the right class. When picking up, please remember to show your security sticker to the volunteer.
In order to provide a safe, healthy environment for all children in our care, we ask that you keep your child home any time he or she exhibits any of the symptoms listed in our sick policy.
All families will need to sign a one-time waiver in order to participate in Kids Ministry.
All kids who will be attending will need to have their temperature checked by a friendly volunteer. Temperatures must be below 100.4. If a child has a temperature 100.4 or above they will not be admitted into Kids Ministry and we kindly ask that the family joins us online. Thank you for entrusting your children to us.
All our teachers are members of the church and all of our volunteers have been screened before serving in Children's Ministry and received training through MinistrySafe. They are committed to providing a fun, safe, and loving environment for all kids.
We use The Gospel Project for Kids as our curriculum, which takes kids through the entire story of the Bible, explaining how each story relates to Jesus. You can see sample lessons and get more information on the Gospel Project for Kids Website.
Get an overview of the curriculum with this short video of the whole Bible: