About Cross of Grace Kids
We hope to come alongside parents to help kids learn about Jesus and to support parents in their God-given task of raising their children. Kids Ministry exists to disciple our children, and to equip parents to disciple them as well.
9 AM Service
We offer the following classes during our 9 AM service:
- Nursery (9 months -1 year)
- 1 - 2 year-olds
- 2 - 3 year-olds
- 4 - 5 year-olds
- 6 - 7 year-olds
- 8 - 10 year-olds
11 AM Service
We offer the following classes during our 11 AM service:
- 2-4 year-olds
- 5-7 year-olds
- 8-10 year-olds
Our hope is to continue to rebuild Kids Ministry in our 11 AM service so we can offer more classes. If you are interested in serving, contact us today!
Parents, please help us by doing the following things:
1. Please pre-register with your family information if you are new to church!
2. Download the Church Center App to pre-check in using your phone! On Sunday morning, pre-check your kids in on your way to church and then simply scan the barcode upon arriving. Note: Pre-checking your kids does not secure a spot for your child in the class. It only allows for easier check-in when you arrive.
3. Sign up for the Kids Ministry Parent e-mail
4. Volunteer to serve in Kids Ministry!
Here is some important information:
- Please ensure you have checked in at the computers before you drop off your children at their class
- There will be capacity limits for each class to allow for a better environment for volunteers and children.
- Parents with children in diapers or potty training will be asked to come to help their children should they need help.
Getting to Class
Drop off & pick up will be in the New Kids Ministry Lobby. Drop-off begins 15 minutes before each service, parents may access the lobby through the backyard where a friendly volunteer will be available to direct their family to the right class. You can enter the backyard through the side gate or through the hallway by the bathrooms. Just follow the sidewalk to the entrance of the lobby! Please remember to check in at the computers before dropping kids off at class.
When picking up, please remember to show your security sticker to the volunteer. Parents will no longer be able to access Kids Ministry through the white door in the auditorium. You must enter through the new lobby in the backyard to ensure the safety of our kids and volunteers.
In order to provide a safe, healthy environment for all children in our care, we ask that you keep your child home any time he or she exhibits any of the symptoms listed in our sick policy.
All our teachers are members of the church and all of our volunteers have been screened before serving in Children's Ministry and received training through MinistrySafe. They are committed to providing a fun, safe, and loving environment for all kids.
We use The Gospel Project for Kids as our curriculum, which takes kids through the entire story of the Bible, explaining how each story relates to Jesus. You can see sample lessons and get more information on the Gospel Project for Kids Website.
Get an overview of the curriculum with this short video of the whole Bible: