Interested in exploring membership at Cross of Grace Church? We'd love to have you be part of what God is doing here.
Steps to Membership at Cross of Grace Church
1) Attend a Foundations Class –– Each semester we hold a seminar with one of our pastors or leaders where we give an overview of our mission, philosophy and history. Attending the class does not obligate you in any way to join the church so we encourage anyone who is interested in learning more about who we are as a church to consider attending one of our classes.
NOTE REGARDING THIS FALL'S MEMBERSHIP CLASS:
This fall instead of doing our normal membership class, we’re going to be doing things a little differently. If you are interested in pursuing membership at Cross of Grace this fall, here's what you'll need to do:
- Join us for the VISION series and listen to any messages you miss - The 5-week mini-series will run from September 8 to October 6. Learn more about the series on our blog.
- Join us for the Membership Meeting on October 6 - At this meeting, we’ll talk through some of the specifics of joining the church such as our structure and members commitments. There will also be an opportunity for Q&A about what we’ve taught during the VISION series, so bring your questions. This will either take place during each church service or after the second service.
- Set up a time to meet with a pastor for a membership interview - This can happen anytime after October 6. We'll have each person desiring to join the church meet with a pastor to answer any questions they have personally, make sure they understand what’s involved, and make a personal connection to a pastor.
- Join us for a Membership Party on October 20 - At this meeting, we’ll celebrate those desiring to join the church, introduce you to some of the leaders at the church you may not have met, and give some next steps for getting the most out of the church possible.
If you'll be joining us during our VISION series, you can skip steps 2 and 3 below.
2) Work Through the Foundations Class Material–– Our Foundations Class material is an introduction to what we believe as a church and also serves as the starting place for joining Cross of Grace Church as a member. For those not able to attend a class or wishing to pursue membership immediately, our class material is available below.
3) Speak with a Pastor or Leader –– After attending one of our classes, we'll contact you to set up a time to speak with our one of our pastors or leaders so that we can answer any remaining questions and go through the membership guidelines with you.
4) Fill Out the New Members Interest Forms –– If after meeting with one of our leaders you would like to become a member, we'll ask you to complete and sign some membership forms for our records.
Need Help? If you need help with the process or have questions get in touch with us.