Join us as we gather to celebrate Easter at McKelligon Canyon.
Service at 10am.
Doors open at 9:15am.
Our service will take place outdoors in the McKelligon Canyon Amphitheatre, set in the beautiful setting of the Franklin Mountains. Whether you’ve been to church many times or are attending for the first time you’ll feel comfortable and welcomed. Expect one hour of music, singing, Scripture readings, preaching, and good news.
Invite someone to our service! Click here to send a digital invite!
Kids are welcome in our Easter service and it will be engaging for the whole family. We’ll hand out age-appropriate activity bags and coloring sheets to kids as they enter the theater. We will not be providing childcare.
After our service, we’ll have a party in the outdoor plaza where kids can expect activities like balloon animals, a photo spot, and face painting.
- What should I wear? There’s no dress code, so wear whatever you’ll be most comfortable in. Since our service is outdoors please dress appropriately for the outdoor weather and temperature.
- Will there be food or drinks? We’ll have a drink and snack available after the service for everyone.
- What if there is inclement weather? We’ll continue our service through light inclement weather but in an extreme case, we’ll revert to holding services at our church building. We’ll send out a text update and post a notice on our website by early Sunday morning if this should happen.
- Where do I park? Follow the signs leading up to the venue and you’ll be directed to our parking area by our parking team.
- Is there parking or drop-off for those disabled? There are several parking spots designated for those with disabilities right across from the entrance. There is also a drop-off area for those that need it.
Know Before You Go
Please be aware that the McKelligon Canyon Amphitheater is an El Paso Live venue and as such, we must adhere to their venue policies. Please take note of the following El Paso Live policies:
- El Paso Live will be providing security for the event and open carry and conceal carry will not be permitted.
- All bags will be inspected prior to entering the venue
- El Paso Live has permitted outside drinks to be brought into the event
- Read El Paso Live's Guest Safety guidelines here
Lastly, due to the lack of cell phone reception and Wifi in the canyon, our service will not be live-streamed.
How to Get There
Please plan for extra time to arrive and park at McKelligon (add a few minutes more than shown via Google Maps or similar). See the map below for directions.