Every holiday season people are looking for something: peace, joy, love and hope. But on the first Christmas thousands of years ago, all those things were found in a surprising place. They can still be found there today.
Join us this year as we discover the surprising story of the three magi who followed the star to Jesus. We'll see why they were willing to travel so far, and why what they found was worth all their gifts.
- Advent Services: Sundays, November 27th to December 18th, regular services at 9am and 11am with classes for kids 9 months to 12 years during our 9am service, and for ages 2-10 years during our 11am service
- Christmas Eve Services: Two services at 4:30pm and 6:00pm, both will be one-hour services with childcare for ages 9 months to 3 years of age (The services will not be live-streamed)
- Christmas Day Service: One service at 11:00am, a one-hour service of carols and readings, no childcare (The service will not be live-streamed)
- New Year's Day Services: Regular services at 9am and 11am with classes for kids 9 months to 12 years during our 9am service, and for ages 2-10 years during our 11am service
Invite someone to our services! Click here to send a digital invite!
This Year's Giving Focus
Since 1969, Rancho 3M has been caring for and discipling at-risk and orphaned children from the city of Juarez and the surrounding communities along the border of Mexico. They are a Gospel-centered ministry, dedicated to discipling children in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ. Colegio Logsdon is the school arm of Rancho 3M that aims to educate children in a way that addresses physical and spiritual poverty and points them to Jesus. To sponsor a specific child click here. To give directly to Rancho 3M click here.
What You Can Expect this Advent Season
- Messages full of hope
- Joyful Christmas carols and songs
- Fun kids classes and activities
- A special holiday photo spot
- Opportunities to give back to the community
Joining Us In-Person?
We're excited to have you join us as we celebrate the Christmas season together! Whether this will be your first church service, or whether you've been to too many to count, you'll feel welcome. Dress however you feel comfortable. We recommend arriving early to get situated and seated. Our friendly greeters and ushers will be ready to assist you if you have any questions or needs.
Kids Joining You?
On Sundays, November 27th to December 18th, we will have classes for kids 9 months to 12 years during our 9 am service, and for ages 2-10 years during our 11 am service. During our Christmas Eve services will we provide childcare for kids 9 months to 3 years of age. We will not have childcare at our Christmas service, but we will have activity bags for kids attending the service. To learn more about Kids Ministry, please click here.
For those with babies or small children, we provide a room for moms with comfy chairs and a video feed of the main meeting. Just ask one of our friendly greeters to show you to the room.
Joining Us Online?
All our Advent Services, with the exception of our Christmas Eve services and our Christmas Day service, will be live-streamed on our Facebook page and Youtube page. For those not able to join us in person on Christmas Day, our Deacon of Liturgy, Jon Vogan, has put together a suggested family worship liturgy for you to use at home.