WHY DO WE LOVE CHRISTMAS MOVIES SO MUCH?
Every Christmas season we gather to watch stories of cold hearts being melted, lost people finding a home, heartbroken people finding love, and lonely people finding a family. Why? Because these are the longings of every human heart, and the longings of our heart.
Join us as we walk through the book of Ruth in the town of Bethlehem -- the story of a young widow far from home, a bitter old woman with little to live for, and a redeemer who saves them both. As we see God provide for Ruth we'll find hope God can provide for us too.
JOIN US THIS CHRISTMAS!
This Advent season at Cross of Grace you'll find:
- Messages full of Christmas hope
- Joyful Christmas carols and songs
- Fun kids classes and activities
- Christmas treats between services
- A special holiday photo spot
- Opportunities to give back to the community
Services and Special Events
- Advent Services: Sundays, November 28th to December 26th at 9:00am & 11:00am - Online and In-person
- Christmas in San Jacinto, Friday, December 17th from 6:00-9:00pm - We are sending members of our worship and production team down to San Jacinto Plaza with all the Christmas lights to celebrate Christmas in the Plaza. There will be Scripture readings, Christmas carols, and a short explanation of the meaning of Christmas! Invite a friend and come join us!
- Christmas Service: December 26th - Join us for a fun, family-friendly service. We'll have some fun surprises, sing some Christmas songs, and celebrate the birth of our Savior together. After the service, we'll enjoy some cookies!
Opportunities to Show Kindness
This Advent season we'll learn about the kindness of God in giving His Son to us. In response, we want to show kindness to those around us. Our Advent Giving Guide shares practical ways you can show kindness to others in need.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We're excited to have you join us as we celebrate the Christmas season together! Whether this will be your first church service, or whether you've been to too many to count, you'll feel welcome.
Joining Us Online?
Joining Us In-Person?
Dress however you feel comfortable. We recommend arriving early to get situated and seated. Our friendly greeters and ushers will be ready to assist you if you have any questions or needs.
Facemasks are optional. If you want to wear one you certainly can as this will now be a personal decision for you, but it will not be required.
In both of our services, we are designating the Connect Room as the area where people who want to wear facemasks during the entire service, can sit and be socially distanced from one another.
Kids Joining You?
We finished construction of our new Kids Ministry building this year and look forward to celebrating our first Christmas in the Campground.
During our 9am service we offer Kids ministry classes for kids ages 9 months -12 years of age. During our 11am service, we have classes for kids 2-12 years of age. We firmly believe that kids should be welcomed in our services so we will have activity pages for kids attending the service. To learn more about Kids Ministry, please click here.
For those with babies or small children, we provide a room for moms with comfy chairs and a video feed of the main meeting.