If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to have you! Our Sunday services are from 8:45-10:15am and 11:00am-12:30pm, with a fellowship time from 10:15-11:00am where you can come, meet some folks and leaders of the church and enjoy some coffee and snacks.
You can also join us Sunday mornings on our Facebook page to watch our sermons online.
Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Our Information Table has friendly volunteers that can help you get connected and answer any questions you may have.
- Childcare is available for kids ages 1-4 years of age at the start of both of our services. Kids Ministry for kids ages 5 years of age through 6th grade starts after our time of singing. Check out our Kids Ministry page for information on what the children's ministry looks like and how it works.
- During the meeting, we provide a room for moms with infants with comfy chairs and a video feed of the main meeting.
- Our time of singing features both classic hymns and newer songs but all our music is grounded in the truth of God's Word and the gospel. (Check out Sovereign Grace Music –– music produced by our family of churches –– to get a feel for the kind of songs we sing.)
- Our whole meeting is centered on the gospel of grace––the good news about Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. During the service you'll hear us sing this, testify to this, pray this, and preach this. It's the most important thing we hope to communicate each week.
Typical Order of Service
Songs of Worship
Testimonies, Updates and Announcements
Greeting One Another (and Kids Ministry starts)
Communion (1st Sunday of each month)
Song of Response
Sending and Benediction