Our Sunday service is live-streamed every Sunday morning at 9:00am & 11:00am on our YouTube Channel and On-Demand after 10:30am. Find us under "Cross of Grace EP" and subscribe! Our In-Person services are at 9:00am and 11:00am. If you are planning on attending an In-Person service please read our FAQ page to learn what to expect.
We'd love to see more videos of our folks joining us online and in person! Grab a friend and record a video! Here are some things to keep in mind when making your video:
- Make sure to tell us your name
- How long you've attended Cross of Grace
- Share a short greeting
- Film it horizontally (Landscape)
Submit your videos to becky @crossofgrace.net
Order of Worship
- If it’s your first time joining us, welcome! Get connected to our church community by filling out our Online Connect Card.
- If you're new here in-person, we have a gift for you at the Information Table
- If you're watching us online locally, we'll send you a free coffee
- Call to Worship
Worship Through Song - In the Hands of Christ My King
Worship Through Song - Hail the Day that Christ Arose
- Worship Through Song - Forever (We Sing Hallelujah)
Prayer as Worship
- Prayer Focus: Teachers and school administration
Giving as Worship
- This is the time in our service we intentionally worship God with our offerings. Especially in times like this giving is an act of faith, a way of worshipping God with what He’s given us. You can give online by clicking here. We also know that some are facing unemployment or work challenges. If you’re facing a financial challenge, please let us know so we can pray for you, connect you with resources, and see if you need specific assistance.
Church Life Updates
- Mission Update: India
- Thank you for your faithful and generous giving!
- Cross of Grace Shirts and Swag
Other Important Announcements
- Coming or Going? - If you’ve been connected to COG and you’re leaving the area, please let us know! We’d love to pray for you and see if you need any help leaving or getting connected with a church in your new area. Others have started attending or following us online. We’d love to know who you are so we can pray for you and see if there’s any way to serve you. You can:
- Mark Resources Page - Our Pastoral Resident Andres Contreras is putting together a series of videos and study helps on the Book of Mark to help us in our study of Mark this year. Go to crossofgrace.net/mark to access to the resources and make sure to check back as we’ll be adding additional resources there throughout the year.
- Counseling - If you have a counseling need we want to help! Pastor Vince is our counseling coordinator and will help match you up with a counselor. You can email Vince at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage & Parenting Resources - To learn more about the resources, click here. Contact the church office to get access.
- Into the Wilderness, Part 1
- Worship Through Song - I Surrender All
O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you,
as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
beholding your power and glory.
Because your steadfast love is better than life,
my lips will praise you.