A. W. Tozer has said, "A scared world needs a fearless church." Right now the world is scared. We are facing a pandemic many are calling a once in a century pandemic, economic and societal uncertainty, and the possibility of no end of the measures which combat the one and cause the other. Now is the time for us to be fearless. Now is the time to reach out to a scared world with the hope we have in Jesus. Now is the time to serve, as we have been served. This can take on many different forms, here are a few suggestions:
Check-in on your neighbors if you are going to the store. They may be old or more vulnerable regarding respiratory issues, so give some space between the door and you when they answer. However, if you are venturing out, ask if they need something. This is easy and takes next to no effort on your part.
- Contact Miranda Chapman at 915-247-0257
- Website: https://elpasoansfightinghunger.org/
- Contact Carmen Estrada at 915-474-3643.
- Website: http://mustardseedcafe.org/news/179
- Website: https://www.vitalant.org/Home.aspx
- Donation sites:
- East - 1338 N Zaragoza Rd. El Paso, TX 79936;
- West - 424 Mesa Hills Dr El Paso, TX 79912