What to Expect at our In-Person Services
Starting on Sunday, February 21st, our 9 am and 11 am services have differences in restriction levels.
9 AM Service
- Masks are required at all times, including in Kids Ministry (ages 3 & up)
- Currently, only ages 6-12 can be dropped off after worship for a lesson. Starting soon, our Kids Ministry classes will be open for kids ages 9 months - 12 years
11 AM Service:
- Masks can be removed for a portion of the service (announcements & sermon)
- Masks are required entering & exiting the building, singing, going to the bathrooms, etc
- A "Mask Required" seating area will be provided in the Connect Room
- Currently, we do not have Kids Ministry during the 11 AM service, but we are working to reopen classes quickly (considering volunteering!) Kids can pick up an activity packet at the back table
JOINING US IN-PERSON?
Dress however you feel comfortable. We recommend arriving early to get situated and seated. Our friendly greeters and ushers will be ready to assist you if you have any questions or needs.
- If it’s your first time joining us, welcome! Get connected to our church community by filling out our Online Connect Card.
- If you're new here in-person, we have a gift for you at the Information Table
GIVING AS WORSHIP
- We intentionally worship God with our offerings. Especially in times like this giving is an act of faith, a way of worshipping God with what He’s given us. You can give online by clicking here. We also know that some are facing unemployment or work challenges. If you’re facing a financial challenge, please let us know so we can pray for you, connect you with resources, and see if you need specific assistance.