Looking to get connected at Cross of Grace?
Here are five simple ways to start.
- Read and Pray With Us: Download the Read Scripture App or get a copy at the Information Table and start reading the Bible with others at church.
- Join Us for a Newcomers Meal: Every other month we invite folks new to the church to a meal where we can hear their story and where they can hear the story of the church. Get on the guest list here.
- Get Connected to a Community Group: These groups of 8-16 people meet all over the city to study the Bible and enjoy fellowship. This is where the church starts to feel like family. Find a Community Group in your area.
- Attend Our Foundations Class: This class outlines what we believe and how we live as a church. (Note: This class also required for church membership.)
- Volunteer to Serve on a Sunday Team: Use your gifts and abilities to serve others by joining a Sunday team ranging from hospitality to kids ministry to worship.
Got questions or feel stuck? Feel free to talk to us at the information table on Sunday or reach out to us at the church office. We'd love to help!
Want us to send you some information? You can fill out this form to help us connect you with our church.