During this difficult season, we have gathered the resources to help you.
- Stay at Home Order
- Official "Stay at Home Order" Directive
- Amendment to Local Emergency Directive
- Updated on April 1st, 2020
- Dept. of Labor Information
- Information on sick leave and expanded family & medical leave
- EP Strong
- The City of El Paso's website of resources and information including resources for businesses and residents.
- El Paso Community Debit Card
Food & Grocery Help
- Order your groceries & pharmacy supplies online and have them delivered.
- Take out and delivery guide for El Paso
- A list of local restaurants that are offering take-out and/or delivery
- Video Course by Dave Ramsey Financial Peace
- Free 14 Day Trial video course for financial planning
This webinar has great information on how the recently passed legislation by Congress, Cares Act, will help individuals and small businesses.
How to Make Your Own Facemask
The recommendation is to wear one if you have to go out of your house such as for groceries.
Further instructions for making a facemask at home:
You need to put a filter into it for more protection! Make the mask two-ply and then leave an opening on the top where the nose piece goes to slip in a piece of home filter element. Leave this open so you can take the filter out to wash the mask and put in a new filter. Cut the filters a little smaller than the mask so they are easy to place in the mask. Remember to take the filter out when you wash the mask.
The filter is called Filtreet and is used for home heaters. You can pick up a filter at Lowe's, Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
COVID19 Testing for 65+
The City of El Paso now has a drive-thru COVID19 testing for Seniors 65 and over for free if they have a temperature of 99.6 or more. You will not need a doctor's note for this. In order to get an appointment call 915 494 0982.
Lastly, although we are not meeting together in person during this time, church is still happening and we want to continue to serve and care for our members and guests. If you have a prayer need, need assistance, or if there is any way we as a church can serve you, we want to know. You can share your request here.