THE GOSPEL AS CENTER
The most important belief we hold is our belief in the centrality and importance of the gospel. Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 15:3 what is of “first importance”: the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. It shapes everything else we believe. Being gospel-centered isn’t just about what we’re centered on, but who we’re centered on: Jesus.
Here are some important secondary beliefs that shape our church:
- Built on the Authority of Scripture (Evangelical)
- Trusting in God’s Sovereignty (Reformed)
- Dependent on the Spirit (Continuationist)
- Pursuing God’s Design for Marriage and Family (Complementarian)
- Submitted to Christ's Leadership in the Church (Elder-led and governed)
- Committed to the Mission and Church Planting (Missional)
- United in Fellowship, Mission, and Governance (Interdependence)
We are led locally by our elders, supported by our deacons, and in vital partnership with every member of our church.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We are bound to the Sovereign Grace Churches Statement of Faith alongside our partner churches around the world.